We wish everyone a very happy & prosperous New Year. With this, We’d like to share some achievements in 2020.
Built the Team
One-liner for them — Awesome engineers, fully committed, Improving themselves everyday
Major Product Updates
- Desktop App — MacOS We released MacOS App in beta version. This was sort of a POC we did to figure out the technical capabilities we need to re-build Requestly as a cross-platform desktop app.
- Redesigned the entire UI — Our Previous codebase was in Backbone.JS. We rewrote the entire app from Backbone to React which makes development for new comers easy.
3. Migration from Paypal to Stripe — We migrated enterprise payment workflow from Paypal to Stripe which makes recurring payments easier. Enterprises are also happier going with Stripe.
- Desktop App — We want our desktop app to be made available on all platforms. We are already on it, and launch a new better version of Desktop App pretty soon.
- Rules MarketPlace — Based on popular demand, we are building a rules marketplace where users will be able to find popular Requestly rules directly there without the need to create them from scratch.
- Better Onboarding & Documentation — We understand the customer’s pain with onboarding and lack of proper documentation so we will fix it this year.
There are more things in the roadmap but keeping somethings for a surprise on the other day ;-)
Again Wish everyone a prosperous, cheerful and happy new year. Happy 2021.
Thank you Requestly users to continue supporting us.